A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- The U.S. Department of Education Issues Dear Colleague Letter Removing Barriers to Financial Aid Access for Unaccompanied Homeless Youth August 4, 2015
- NN4Y IS HIRING: Full Time Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator August 4, 2015
- Establishing a reliable national estimate of youth homelessness June 26, 2015
- CT Pulled Off First Ever Statewide Homeless Youth Count! Here’s How . . . June 10, 2015
- Over 400 Organizations Support the Homeless Children and Youth Act—NN4Y is One of Them June 3, 2015