A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- Legislation to Protect Homeless and Vulnerable Youth Failed to Pass the Senate Today April 22, 2015
- Representatives Reichert and Yarmuth Introduce the Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention Act April 15, 2015
- National Network for Youth to Host Second National Summit on Youth Homelessness March 18, 2015
- Senators Leahy and Collins Introduce the Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention Act January 27, 2015
- As Holidays Approach, Senate Leaves Kids Out In the Cold November 24, 2014