A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- November is National Runaway Prevention Month (NRPM) November 4, 2015
- NN4Y & Partners Launch 2015 Home for the Holidays Campaign November 3, 2015
- The U.S. Department of Education Issues Dear Colleague Letter Removing Barriers to Financial Aid Access for Unaccompanied Homeless Youth August 4, 2015
- NN4Y IS HIRING: Full Time Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator August 4, 2015
- Establishing a reliable national estimate of youth homelessness June 26, 2015