A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- National Network for Youth to Host Second National Summit on Youth Homelessness
- Senators Leahy and Collins Introduce the Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention Act
- As Holidays Approach, Senate Leaves Kids Out In the Cold
- NN4Y’s Social Media Campaign to Support the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act
- Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention Act Passes Through Senate Judiciary Committee