A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- Daybreak in Dayton: Innovations in Youth Housing September 27, 2016
- We Updated Our Look! August 9, 2016
- NN4Y is Expanding Our Partnerships with Young Leaders! June 17, 2016
- HUD Funds More Housing for Youth: Recommendations for Moving Forward June 3, 2016
- The toughest job you’ll ever love: shedding light on the programs for runaway and homeless youth (part II) April 19, 2016