The National Network for Youth recommends strategic and targeted actions to support a coordinated effort to engage, serve, and successfully support youth who are unaccompanied and experience runaway and homeless situations. Framed by our successful experiences working with the population and an understanding of the typology of homeless youth presented by the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH), the recommendations outlined in this paper emerged from a series of meetings involving National Network for Youth runaway and homeless youth service providers in early 2012. These agencies have 200 years of combined experience serving runaway and homeless youth.
- Daybreak in Dayton: Innovations in Youth Housing September 27, 2016
- We Updated Our Look! August 9, 2016
- NN4Y is Expanding Our Partnerships with Young Leaders! June 17, 2016
- HUD Funds More Housing for Youth: Recommendations for Moving Forward June 3, 2016
- The toughest job you’ll ever love: shedding light on the programs for runaway and homeless youth (part II) April 19, 2016