The National Network for Youth recommends strategic and targeted actions to support a coordinated effort to engage, serve, and successfully support youth who are unaccompanied and experience runaway and homeless situations. Framed by our successful experiences working with the population and an understanding of the typology of homeless youth presented by the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH), the recommendations outlined in this paper emerged from a series of meetings involving National Network for Youth runaway and homeless youth service providers in early 2012. These agencies have 200 years of combined experience serving runaway and homeless youth.
- The U.S. Department of Education Issues Dear Colleague Letter Removing Barriers to Financial Aid Access for Unaccompanied Homeless Youth August 4, 2015
- NN4Y IS HIRING: Full Time Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator August 4, 2015
- Establishing a reliable national estimate of youth homelessness June 26, 2015
- CT Pulled Off First Ever Statewide Homeless Youth Count! Here’s How . . . June 10, 2015
- Over 400 Organizations Support the Homeless Children and Youth Act—NN4Y is One of Them June 3, 2015