A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- Why #ILoveRHYA: Second Story in Vienna, VA July 27, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: YouthWorks in North Dakota July 20, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: Larkin Street Youth Services in San Francisco, CA July 13, 2017
- Public Schools Reported More Unaccompanied Youth Experiencing Homelessness in 2015-2016. Is This Good News? July 11, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: Pathfinders in Milwaukee, WI July 6, 2017