A December 18, 2012, New York Times article, “After Recession, More Young Adults are Living On the Street,” focuses on young adults, who are often working and have at least some college education, who can not afford to rent an apartment. Post recession, the 18-24 year old population has the highest unemployment rates under adults.
- NN4Y Salutes Techie Youth’s Eric David Benari & Tanuja Prasad December 18, 2017
- GROUNDBREAKING REPORT REVEALS SIGNIFICANT HOMELESSNESS AMONG AMERICA’S YOUTH & YOUNG ADULTS November 15, 2017
- NN4Y Salutes Angela Luna November 13, 2017
- NN4Y Salutes Robert Egger October 25, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: The Night Ministry in Chicago, IL September 28, 2017