The National Network for Youth recommends strategic and targeted actions to support a coordinated effort to engage, serve, and successfully support youth who are unaccompanied and experience runaway and homeless situations. Framed by our successful experiences working with the population and an understanding of the typology of homeless youth presented by the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH), the recommendations outlined in this paper emerged from a series of meetings involving National Network for Youth runaway and homeless youth service providers in early 2012. These agencies have 200 years of combined experience serving runaway and homeless youth.
- Summit 2017 a Snowy Success March 23, 2017
- Planning for the Baseline PIT Count in Your Community November 23, 2016
- Daybreak in Dayton: Innovations in Youth Housing September 27, 2016
- We Updated Our Look! August 9, 2016
- NN4Y is Expanding Our Partnerships with Young Leaders! June 17, 2016