The National Network for Youth recommends strategic and targeted actions to support a coordinated effort to engage, serve, and successfully support youth who are unaccompanied and experience runaway and homeless situations. Framed by our successful experiences working with the population and an understanding of the typology of homeless youth presented by the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH), the recommendations outlined in this paper emerged from a series of meetings involving National Network for Youth runaway and homeless youth service providers in early 2012. These agencies have 200 years of combined experience serving runaway and homeless youth.
- NN4Y Salutes Techie Youth’s Eric David Benari & Tanuja Prasad December 18, 2017
- GROUNDBREAKING REPORT REVEALS SIGNIFICANT HOMELESSNESS AMONG AMERICA’S YOUTH & YOUNG ADULTS November 15, 2017
- NN4Y Salutes Angela Luna November 13, 2017
- NN4Y Salutes Robert Egger October 25, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: The Night Ministry in Chicago, IL September 28, 2017