The National Network for Youth recommends strategic and targeted actions to support a coordinated effort to engage, serve, and successfully support youth who are unaccompanied and experience runaway and homeless situations. Framed by our successful experiences working with the population and an understanding of the typology of homeless youth presented by the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH), the recommendations outlined in this paper emerged from a series of meetings involving National Network for Youth runaway and homeless youth service providers in early 2012. These agencies have 200 years of combined experience serving runaway and homeless youth.
- Why #ILoveRHYA: Second Story in Vienna, VA July 27, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: YouthWorks in North Dakota July 20, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: Larkin Street Youth Services in San Francisco, CA July 13, 2017
- Public Schools Reported More Unaccompanied Youth Experiencing Homelessness in 2015-2016. Is This Good News? July 11, 2017
- Why #ILoveRHYA: Pathfinders in Milwaukee, WI July 6, 2017