National Network for Youth Membership Benefits
National Network for Youth's 2015 Membership Drive
We are very excited to now provide you with online membership registration options that will speed up your NN4Y membership registration process. This online application process gives you the option of paying by credit card, eCheck or sending us a check in the mail after completing the online membership application. If you pay by credit card or eCheck, you will receive an email the same day you complete the online application and this email will serve as proof of your membership and be your receipt of payment. Don’t worry, we have prepared detailed instructions and FAQs.
Membership with the National Network for Youth (NN4Y) has an impact! The National Network is the only national membership organization of homeless youth providers, youth advocates, national youth experts, youth and allies. Through public education, policy advocacy and innovative resource sharing, we envision a world where vulnerable youth have a safety net everywhere they turn—creating positive and strong communities one youth at a time. We have exciting new membership benefits for organizations this year!
We Have NEW Membership Benefits for Organizations in 2015
The National Network will begin to offer members-only webinars in 2015. If there is a webinar topic you are interested in learning about, please emails us to let us know! Primarily, these webinars will focus on federal policy, effective advocacy techniques, advocacy versus lobbying and other learning opportunities. Our first webinar on Federal Policy is on 1/28.
DISCOUNTED SUBSCRIPTION TO THE CHRONICLE OF SOCIAL CHANGE
NN4Y is pleased to offer our members a 50% discount on annual subscriptions to The Chronicle of Social Change. Members can subscribe to a full year of The Chronicle for just $97.50 by clicking here and entering the promo code NN4Y. The discounted annual rate does not expire.
The Chronicle of Social Change is a national online publication covering child welfare, juvenile justice, and other youth services. Subscribers get full access to the Money and Business section, which includes a curated youth services grants database, funder profiles and trend analysis, and in depth coverage of policy and program news around the country. The grants database includes funding opportunities from all levels of government as well as a wide range of foundations. For more information on The Chronicle of Social Change subscriber services, click here.
NN4Y Membership Application is Now Online!
Sign up to become a member today! You can access our online membership application here. Also, you can connect directly to the membership application by using these links:
New Features of Our Online Membership Application Process
1) Members-Only section on our website: At the end of the online application you will be asked to set-up an account where you will be able to access our new Members-Only section on our website. NOTE: Our new website is not complete and the Members-Only section is not yet available. We will notify you when the Members-Only section is available.
2) Do you need a copy of our W-9? You can download it from our membership benefits explanation page, HERE.
3) You can pay instantly through our secure application process by either credit card or eCheck.
- PAY BY CREDIT CARD: you will pay by credit card for the membership dues.
- PAY BY ECHECK: you will pay by sending money directly from your bank account to NN4Y’s bank account by entering the routing number, check number, account number, and name on the account.
- PAY BY CHECK: you will mail a check to the National Network for Youth after completing the online membership application. All checks should be made payable to National Network for Youth and mailed to: National Network for Youth, Attn: Membership, 741 8th Street SE, Washington, DC 20003.
4) You will receive an email after completing the application that will:
- IF YOU PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR ECHECK: confirm your membership and serve as a receipt of your payment
- IF YOU WILL PAY BY CHECK: serve as your invoice that you can print for your records and send in with your check.
5) Provide us with your Twitter address and Facebook address. Social media is important for you to communication with others about your work and we want to follow you and support your work. Also, if you are not already, follow NN4Y on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nn4youth and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nn4youth.
6) We want to feature your program on our website, so please provide us with your logo!
7) You can make a one-time payment in full or sign-up for quarterly payments.
THIS RESOURCE explains the new features of our online membership application processand provides tips for completing the online membership application.
The Cost of 2015 Membership- Our Dues Have NOT Increased
Membership dues vary based on your membership type. For 2015, the membership fees are: