- they have suffered physical, emotional and/or sexual abuse?
- their families have thrown them out because of their sexual orientation?
- their families cannot afford to care for them any longer?
- they are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol?
- they suffer from mental illness?
Your donation to the National Network for Youth (NN4Y) helps us ensure that these young people have a safe place to go. By helping NN4Y you are supporting over 400 agencies around the country that work with and advocate for kids on the margins. The partners in our Network give kids who are alone shelter, food, and clean clothes. They tutor and teach forgotten students, bring together broken families, and help heal the deadly scars of exploitation, neglect, and abuse.
Donate by Credit Card
Donate Your Car, Truck, RV, Boat or MotorcycleTo donate your car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle, or other vehicle to the National Network for Youth, please fill out the secure donation form by clicking the link below. A representative will contact you shortly to guide you through the next step in the car donation process.
If you prefer to contact our auto donation program by phone, please call 855-500-RIDE or 855-500-7433 and one of our representatives will help you with your donation.Your donation is a sound investment in our nation’s youth. Your gift does much more than help youth escape from unsafe and unhealthy living conditions. You’re helping youth improve their health, increase possibilities for their educational achievement and strengthen community ties.
Your support for NN4Y helps us deliver a strong message that young people in distress cannot be ignored. Your donation allows the National Network for Youth to be a voice for all homeless young people. Your donation helps us build an America where none of our children are invisible and all are protected, by:
- Educating policy makers at all levels about the importance of protecting our young people, regardless of their race, gender, or social status.
- Urging our leaders to take action and adopt policies that ensure ALL young people thrive.
- Fighting for socially responsible laws to help our members serve young people and nurture healthy families around the country.
- Petitioning Congress on behalf of voiceless, vote-less youth everywhere.
- Protecting the social safety net we already have for kids in this country, while trying hard to expand it to catch every child who falls through the cracks.